Announcement No. (4) Registration guide, master style sheet, master degree courses
Announcement No. (4)
Registration guide, master style sheet, master degree courses
Noteworthy for applicants for postgraduate studies - Aras International Campus, University of Tehran
Hereby informs, the applicants of studying in Aras International Campus, University of Tehran can receive the registration guide, master degree Style sheet, master degree courses related to the special exam of the first semester of the academic year 1399-1400 of Aras International Campus, via the link https : //ems1.ut.ac.ir from Wednesday, 08/05/2020 to Friday, 09/04/2020 to apply for electronic registration.
Very important tips:
- Documents that are illegibly uploaded will not be awarded points (if the file size is large, you can upload it as a zip file, you can also use this method to upload more than one file in one link).
* No points will be awarded to the submitted documents after the end of the registration period.
* In case of any problem in uploading documents, contact the colleagues of Aras International Campus.
- Due to the allocation of points to diploma and bachelor's degree certificates, as well as the allocation of points to some selected undergraduate courses, sending the documents legibly and uploading the transcripts stamped with the seal of the bachelor's degree of the university is required. If the mentioned documents are not uploaded within the registration period, no points will be awarded to the applicant in this regard and their submission will not be accepted after the end of the electronic registration period.
- The time and the way of the interview will be announced later through the Aras International Campus website.
4- If the candidate does not come to the interview session on time and is unaware of the news published on the Aras International Campus website (regarding the time and way of the interview), no excuse will be accepted and the interview time will not be extended.
5. Those applicants who wish to use the quota of combatants and veterans or university instructors must submit the relevant documents at the time of the interview.
6- Always follow the news and events related to registration and interview through the official website of Campus at aras.ut.ac.ir, and in case of any problems in the registration process and receiving answers to possible questions, please contact the following numbers: .
* Dear candidates, in order to registeration, you must use Explorer 9 and above.
* It should be noted that candidates who do not pay in the registration process will not be registered.
Contact telephones of the campus education office: 04142024825-7 ext. 301 - 305 - 306 - 307 (except Sundays and Mondays from 8 am to 4 pm)
Tehran office phone: 02188990529 (except Thursdays and Fridays from 8 am to 4 pm)